Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Room

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, LISA!


"Bed" (mattress on floor) spruced up with some awesome Mexican day of the dead flags and Monkey.


Makeshift furniture and Michael Jackson


The only real shelf we have.

 



Artwork by local Silverlake artist Mr Toast 


Riley (or as I like to call her "R'yleh")
"HI DOGGY"


And that's the end of our tour, please try to not cheat on your hardworking husband Johnny. He really is the greatest guy ever. Also, if your name is Danny than selling drugs is not the way to make money. 

Till next time, remember you are my rose, and all apologies to anyone who hasn't seen The Room and doesn't get any of this- just enjoy the dog picture and ignore me. 

Brooke



2 comments:

  1. That ornamental laundry bottle is just awesome. Perhaps you should try marketing them back here in Australia, I'm sure they will take off. Glad to see you packed your family treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also bought whitney a Mary-Kathrine Gallager SUPERSTAR! magnet I've been meaning to post home.

    ReplyDelete