Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Flying High



Free beer on a plane is a wonderful idea.

V Australia was fairly good except for a painfully long check-in which meant my family goodbye was just short and sad. I didn't even get one last good coffee. Waaaah.

On the plane Colin watched all the lame chick-flicks I wouldn't see with him, and I watched A Streetcar Named Desire (which was quite similar to The Simpsons musical version). I also watched Eat, Pray, Love but I don't want to ever talk about that again.

No journey would be complete without the desert cube, and here it is:


I will add it to my page of airline desert cubes:



xoxo,  
Cube Girl

***
Edit:

For your information I watched Morning Glory (which was the best chick flick I've seen since forever) it was about a young woman who actually works hard at her job and there was not a single stupid complication with the boyfriend, Waiting for Superman (altitude + story about boys father dying from drug overdose = embarrassing tears on the plane), tangled (sort of overrated) which had an uncomfortable amount of jiggle for a disney movie, and Never Let me go, which was bloody amazing and probably deserved some sort of award, why was it ignored? 


3 comments:

  1. I miss you already.

    PS. I also saw Morning Glory on the plane because Jason wouldn't watch it with me and I cried at the beginning when she got the stupid job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colin please put in (or work out how to put in) an RSS feed link. I suspect that should be "a RSS feed link" but I say "ahr" which starts with a vowel, whatever shall I do? I bet you'll be saying "arrrrrrr" in no time. If you don't do this I'll be waiting for facebook updates to let me know when this blog is updated. Also, as per usual good luck on your grand adventure and let it never be forgotten that I owe you AU$10.
    Hoping you and Brooke hit the big time and I can live vicariously though you.
    - Sarah.

    ReplyDelete