Monday, May 23, 2011

Art'n

Here are some snaps from some Art Gallery excursions we've taken. The Street Art exhibition was pretty much the best art show I've ever seen, and we left with a ton of cool ideas of stuff to do ourselves. 

This is the best car. Ever.

String?

STRING!?!





Cosmic fun room! It was indeed fun. 


That's us. Except the R bit.


What is this? London?


And of course, gratuitous food shot. Salted caramel pie.

Colin is shooting TV all day, then a rap video tonight. He's worked his way up to Camera which is just effing great. I'm waiting for a package today, stuck at home watching a lot of BEYOND BELIEF: FACT OR FICTION (hosted by Riker!). Not really blog worthy, I know. 

This little guy should be showing up on my doorstep either today or tomorrow:
Bi-Winning.


Anyhoo, you asked for more blog action and here it is. Colin has wednesday off so I think it's time to finally hit up those Venice Beach Fish Taco's from "I Love You, Man". Stay tuned.

Over and out.

Brooke

1 comment: