Monday, June 13, 2011

The finest restaurant in towne...

Oh yeah, we have this blog.

When you're applying for jerbs and eating pizza a lot, you can sometimes forget to update. Let's fix that now.

GUESS WHERE WE WENT!?!
Hint:
My thanks to thee, fair Wench!

I don't say "the most awesome thing I ever did" that often... actually, I do. I say that all the time about everything, But this was up there.
Ye olde brew 

More beer. This is perhaps why Medieval Times was so fun.

Ye olde flage


THE GREEN KNIGHT RULES! THE RED KNIGHT SUCKS THE BIG ONE!

Our knight looked like Hugh Jackman 

SIIILENCE... OF THE LAAAAMBS

There were no forks and knives in medieval times, hence there are no forks and knives AT Medieval Times. I got quite sick after eating this.


Colin, however, remained un-affected by Chicken germs. 

I give Medieval Times 80,000 stars out of 10. 

Brooke

1 comment:

  1. Like like like like like like.

    I WANT TO EAT WITHOUT CUTLERY!

    ReplyDelete